FIVE GENERAL WAYS:
Spoiler alert: Nothing tops thousands of illegal immigrants being ALLOWED to freely enter our country every single day unchecked.
1. Big Mainstream Media is now fully in bed with Big Washington. This means that 'news' is mostly one-sided opinions. It takes brainpower and a desire to know the truth to navigate through all the lies and understand the real truth behind them. This gets complicated. For example, professors and specialists who seek notoriety and additional income are hired to do studies and write essays for policy shaping journals by special interest groups in order to prove a certain point which makes the study entirely biased, and then this is presented to the American public as fact. This is just one of many examples. See what I mean? It is not easy to be a knowledgeable voter in this country! As a result, we have the most embarrassing leadership in modern history shaping our future and saddling future generations of voters with out of control, punitive debt.
2. Politicians can now fantasize storylines to hurt their opponents and then actually turn their fantasies into a real life production as 'fact' because the Media will report it as fact, using politician cast-members and other 'panel experts' to prove why they are right and anyone who opposes their view is wrong. This can even go so far as to involve half of Congress, the President and his staff, the people who write history books, multiple TV networks, multiple Social Media outlets, multiple newspapers, 'experts' in various fields, etc. Even though everyone involved knows they are lying to the public, they will all tell bold-faced lies with a straight face and zealously defend complete fabrications in order to shape voter opinion. There's no shortage of people in Washington who are known and guilty of spreading disinformation. And they still strut the halls enjoying their influence over us, enjoying the respect of their cohorts. To the point where reasonably intelligent voters are duped, know they were duped and yet just stay silent and roll over, as their masters wish.
3. Our public schools are controlled by Big Washington, which has no interest in truly educating people to a point where they can clearly detect their lies for what they are. It's in their best interest for the voting public to be ignorant, dull, and complacent so they can take everything they can from taxpayers and funnel those funds through Washington lobbyists and politicians, with a tiny portion going back to their constituents who vote for them. Just enough to keep them docile for the next vote. Government control and voter dependency is the underlying motive of modern US government. The more people they have dependent on the government, the more votes they get and the more power they possess. Thousands of unchecked illegal immigrants crossing our border every day...hmmm. These people need help and exhaust the resources taxpayers pay for. Our open border policy announced to the world that we no longer protect our borders. And the result is exactly what was hoped. Millions of new political constituents who will eventually vote for more help and services for themselves. Wake up America! Countries protect their borders for a reason. Why would those in charge want millions of desperate people to enter your country illegally without any security checks at all. If you are a terrorist or criminal anywhere in the world, you can cross our southern border without a security check. For this administration, your well being and the future of our country are meaningless. It's all about protecting and growing their own power in the now, future be damned.
4. Social Media, Big Media, and demented ideologue college professors have fueled our sound-byte mentality to the point where ignorance is now encouraged and appreciated. We are influenced to maintain a tribal caveman-like mentality and form opinions based on catchy phrases and clever 'authentic' principles, while utterly despising a challenging viewpoint. It takes sensible awareness to detect the their subtle mind games, something many of us lack. Identity politics is a direct result of the hair-trigger hypersensitivity that is promoted. "If you don't agree with me you're a racist."
5. Big Washington is controlled by lobbyists who have their own motivations funded by special interest groups. Tiny wacko groups now influence societal opinions by using politicians and Social Media as puppets. For most politicians their primary objective is more money and more power disguised as helping you, so they fall in line with special interest groups and use contrived storylines and develop fantasies with all sorts of media coverage to promote their paid-for agendas. Our welfare and the future of our society mounts a road-block to their endeavors and is barely a concern at all. This is all about the elite getting and maintaining more power and control over the populace. "You conspiracist!" they'll shout, as most succumb to their power.
FIVE SPECIFIC WAYS:
1. Fuel fanaticism. Oil and fuel are integral to our society. Fuel costs impact the cost of every single good and service imaginable. Houses, buildings, every grocery item, every meal, tuition, insurance, utilities, every piece of clothing, seriously, EVERYTHING! You can't just unplug 'oil' and plug in 'electric'. All of planet Earth knows our infrastructure is decades away from that. Forcing a change like this too fast crushes society with massive price increases on EVERYTHING. That's what we are experiencing right now, thanks to certain special interest groups who have their own interests in mind and could care less about us. There's good reason to believe that sinking the economy is their ultimate objective, anyway. Equity is the name of the game, not equal opportunity and productivity. Dumb it down. Rational, incremental change from fossil fuels is doable over a longer term, but certain special interest groups are having their way at the expense of voters. They will even go so far as to shrink our own domestic supply, eliminating jobs and and putting us in a situation where we are dependent on other countries for fuel, sending gas prices through the roof. Remember voters, the extra money you now spend at the gas pump is maybe 2-4% of the total negative impact on your standard of living. All to satisfy the ideological fantasies and desires of a few elites, so they can pocket more cash and maintain their power over us.
2. Country boundary fanaticism. Again, special interest groups are forcing a whacko agenda where even the President of the USA will state that our border is protected with a straight face as thousands walk across freely every single day with zero security checks. Growing our lower class which is already highly dependent on the government is a big part of their motive. These illegal immigrants do not pay taxes, and taxpayers must pay for services for them. It's all siphoned through Big Washington first. Fentanyl, which is off the charts out of control in the number of accidental deaths caused, and other illegal drugs coming freely into the country, plus terrorists and other felons who cross without issue, it does not matter. Your world is now controlled by whacko special interest groups represented by their puppet politicians.
3. Identity fanaticism. Most people in our country are tolerant of one another. You would never know it if you focus on TicTok or your mainstream news or your tiny clique, instead of the vast majority of interactions had with one another every day in public without issue. Red yellow black white gay straight bi tri whatever. Who cares! Birds of a feather have a natural way of flocking together, yet most people have an appreciation for diversity and realize our society and world is a better place because of it. Isolated exceptions get 100% of the Media attention and politicians and Big Washington jump in and engage special interest actions when these stories break because it funnels more money into their control. Nevermind the smoking crater of society they leave in their wake!
4. Religious fanaticism. Did you control where you were born or what family you were born into? Didn't think so. For all you know you could have been born into a Muslim or Atheist or Jewish or Hindu or Gnostic or Christian or Buddhist or any other type of family. Hardline views of particular religions have no place in politics in an advanced society. Again, special interest groups do everything they can to force their narrow opinions on society as a whole, while siphoning money from donors and through certain politicians to make things happen. Some, as is evident with what is happening in the Middle East, will even side with murdering terrorists if it advances their own agenda. They'll do unto others however they damn well please!
5. Election interference fanaticism. When a sitting President weaponizes the justice system to blatantly time legal attacks repeatedly against a legitimate political opponent, to reduce the threat of losing the next election, this is not only treasonous and wreaks of banana republic behavior, but also undermines the integrity of the American public for all the world to see, which impacts our national security. "You are too stupid to notice and the world can clearly see you are too stupid to notice!" When election interference involving a sitting President, Big Media, and Big Washington is allowed to prevail, we can no longer call this country a Democracy.
In summary, our only way out of this mess is to better educate ourselves and our sound-byte society, teach personal responsibility, and vote these losers out of office. Never sit out an opportunity to vote!
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations has been 200 years. These nations have progressed through this sequence: From bondage to spiritual faith; From spiritual faith to great courage; From courage to liberty; From liberty to abundance; From abundance to selfishness; From selfishness to apathy; From apathy to dependence; From dependence back into bondage.”
― Alexander Fraser Tytler
Raise Awareness: Prepare To Vote!